There is no surprise that carboxytherapy gains more and more attention of the leading world specialists and celebrities that prefer this method over other, more aggressive rejuvenation methodologies (lasers, golden threads, or face lifting).
For a patient that requires an esthetic cosmetology procedure or simple skin rejuvenation carboxytherapy is a simple, convenient, quick method that combines high efficiency with low price.
This is a non-surgical, non-aggressive, almost non-invasive, non-toxic, safe, pleasant, and cheap method that does not limit a patient’s actions after the procedure.
Esthetic dermatology mainly uses the effect of vasodilation and the ability of intra-cutaneous collagen regeneration. In this case the effect becomes obvious quite quickly (usually after 2 procedures, i.e. within 7-14 days).
The methodology considerably improves skin tonus and other esthetic parameters after the treatment of damaged skin areas on the abdomen, hands, inner side of hips, chin, and eyelids. However, in this case treatment requires greater experience.
Carboxytherapy has obvious positive effect when used against stretch marks, cellulite, and scars (including old and big ones, especially scars after burns). It shows excellent results as a mean of correction after certain operations that go wrong, for example, liposuction or modeling of certain body areas (hips, abdomen, or stomach). In this case the results are visible after 5 to 10 procedures.
- Elimination of wrinkles
- Skin rejuvenation (face, neck, décolleté, hands)
- Increased skin elasticity
- Elimination of deep and surface wrinkles
- Reduction of subcutaneous fat volume
- Change of forms, e.g. after liposuction
- Reduction of bags under eyes and dark circles
- An alternative to blepharoplasty
- Enhancement of effect from mesotherapy and other esthetic methodologies
- Considerable reduction of cellulite
- Considerable reduction (up to elimination) of stretch marks (e.g. after pregnancy) and scars
- Treatment of callosities
The procedure does not cause embolism and has no side effect provided it is applied correctly and all recommended principles and complied with.